WeatherAction => www.WeatherAction.com email: Piers@WeatherAction.com
The LongRange Forecasters Delta House, 175-177 Borough High Street. London SE1 1HR
WeatherActionNewsRoom - Feature News-articles and Extra reports for this blog http://weatheraction.wordpress.com
Latest Reader-User Comments - superbly informed => Foot of this page
GREAT VIDEOS by Piers Corbyn
- Presentation pdf At EU2014: http://bit.ly/1CsThF3
VID WeatherAction meeting Roger Helmer MEP on energy policy
WeatherAction LongRange forecasts give a possible likely weather scenario (+/-1d) in typically 8 time periods per month for Britain+Ireland, Europe, USA regions. They are NOT substitutes for short range detail but provide a likely scenario for LongRange decisions and choices and are normally more accurate and applicable than standard meteorology on all time scales from months ahead to 5days ahead.
From then WeatherAction Solar factors (which are included in all forecasts) give advice which point to impr=overments on short range model forecasts. Comments and news here and in blogs linked below deal with both LongRange Forecasts and medium-short Weather and geophysical effects of solar factors in Br+Ir, Europe, USA and across the world.
Frid 28 Aug + to Mon 31st
WeatherAction 6months ahead of all
Br+Ir Bank Holiday weekend 29-31 Aug standard forecasts 2 days ahead now fine in most parts in line with WeatherAction 6 months ahead forecast.
WeatherAction 6 month ahead issued 3 Mar and subsequent forecasts stated for the last 2 weekends of summer:
22-24th Weekend and early week before bank hol period would be wet - confirmed.29-31st Bank hol extended weekend would be generally fine and warm especially in South - now being confirmed
"High pressure domination takes over starting in the South" was stated for pressure detail
GET AHEAD OF THE WEATHER - Subscribe to WeatherAction now! 12month subs 1/3 OFF.
WELCOME! to anyone visiting after hearing Piers on LBC (London Broadcasting) Radio George Galloway show Tue 18th Aug lunchtime on the UK lacklustre summer + prospects for Bank Holiday, housing and Jeremy Corbyn's Labour leadership campaign.
Podcasts via http://lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/6-james-obrien/100-the-whole-show
Piers was also on LBC 7.20pm Friday 14th and in articles articles in the Independent (a nasty piece), Evening Standard and The Times on 14/15th
- If you want to know what's coming for the rest of August including Bank Holiday period and September then take up the amazing reductions of up to 1/3 OFF (12m subs)
- To get straight on some media mis-information re Piers / brother Jeremy Corbyn please read relevant articles below/in related blog. Piers said "These journalists would do well to remember that neither I from whom they seek comments nor Tony Blair and his associates who seek to comment are candidates in this Labour Leadership election. Jeremy Corbyn is the candidate and I back him 100%"
Aug 10th onwards
PiersCorbyn says:- "We don't normally involve much politics on WeatherAction site but in the current circumstances I urge every UK voter to back my brother JeremyCorbyn in his LabourLeadership bid.
"He stands for open ACCOUNTABLE evidence-based decision-making and economic and financial management. That can only be good for #NewBeginings for an #Accountable #WeatherService, evidence-based #Climate Policy and indeed all matters involving the application of #Science and #Public Services and #Transport.
Aug 7th onwards
From 22nd of month 30d Subs Start next month ie SEPT; Aug inc
From 28th BI 45d start with OCT - Sept,Aug inc.
Are you new? These deals are for you!
Deals also apply as extension from end of existing subs
It's your chance to join with WeatherAction vision ahead of the rest
What forecast do you want now?
BI NOV 2015* is now in BI 100d and All forecasts up to 100d Services
BI SEP 2015* is now in BI 45d, 75d, 100d and All-to-100d Services
BI AUG 2015 is now in BI 30d, 45d, 75d, 100d and All-to-100d
USA 30d is in USA 30d & All-to-100d
Eu Regions word maps is now in Eu Regions only, Eu FULL; Scand Energy Trades & All-to-100d.
Eu(+BI) pressure maps is now in Eu Regions only, Eu FULL; Scand Energy Trades; BI 45d, 75d, 100d & All-to-100d.
** Extra Detail: Note the 75d & 100d forecasts are less detailed than 30d, 45d but we will clarify prior to 45d, 30d releases at no charge any details you may require for event planning purposes.
All subs include all forecasts and upates in that service prior to the forecast; eg, BI 75d gives Sep and Aug forecasts now.
Prince Charles talks nonsense on Climate
(but he is good on small farms)
Speaking on a recent trip to Romania, the heir to the throne warned that global warming could have serious implications on food production, and leave humankind "totally vulnerable”.
Piers Corbyn astrophysicist of WeatherAction who beat the Met Office and all others in Long Range forecasting for the Royal wedding* of William and Kate and for Her Majesty the Queen's Jubilee celebrations says: (*http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews11No8.pdf )
"The Prince's statement is deluded scare-mongering nonsense which points the world in the wrong direction. It flies in the face of facts and physics. The prince made some good points about defence of small farms but on Climate Change he is seriously out-to-lunch. The scientific facts are:-
1. The world is now cooling not warming while CO2 is rising; so CO2 is not causing warming.
(see www.WeatherAction.com Home page LHS)
2. Extreme weather events, such as in the last 8 years, which have caused trouble to agriculture are caused by wild behavior of the Jet Stream. This is basic meteorological fact accepted by all sides in the Climate debate.
3. The wild jet stream behavior is in no way explained by increases in CO2. This is a fact acknowledged by the CO2 warmists who report that CO2 increases do not in their models give rise to the wild Jet Stream behavior.
4. The behavior of the Jet Stream - and the present wild jet stream Age we are in, which also gives Mini-Ice-Age circulation in winter - is driven entirely by changing solar activity and its lunar modulation, and its changes are predicted in detail by WeatherAction's Solar-Lunar Action Technique.
5. If the Prince, who might be king when my brother might be Prime minister, wants to promote science for the advancement of agriculture he should cease repeating the tax-grabbing fiction of the CO2 warmist religion and instead promote and apply our WeatherAction long range forecasts - which already save huge sums for agriculture in UK, Ireland, USA and Europe and if applied world-wide with his backing can improve food production to the tune of $billions.
Boris writes positive on PC & JC!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/6559996/Jeremy-Corbyn-gets-top-Marx-for-caring.html (26 July)
Piers Condemns nonsense in Express
Piers Corbyn said (27 July):- "Firstly the Express claim 'Both Piers and Jeremy Corbyn were contacted by Express.co.uk – neither of whom wished to comment' is a LIE. I was not contacted neither was Jeremy.
"The recent article in the Express is ridiculous and misleading beyond belief. They recycle nonsense from the Sun who gave a grossly inaccurate and misleading report of phone calls they made to me where they put propositions which I denied - yet absurdly described their ready-formed beliefs as revelations to them from me! They were nothing of the sort. No self-respecting journalist should rely on this mis-reportage in the Sun. The article was inaccurate.
It is bizarre that the Express who have frequently reported and praised our WeatherAction.com forecasts should decide to quote one in 2008 which went wrong (and note we warn a % will go wrong) when we are better than all others and as if that was a reason for not backing Jeremy! As I made clear on LBC radio this morning I back Jeremy 100%.
"On matters of CO2 / ClimateChange, where I have well-known views accepted internationally, or indeed anything else where we might not have identical views the important thing about Jeremy is that he stands for proper debate and accountability in politics. This can only be good for any issue, Climate being just one, where scientific evidence is required.
Parliament reached a view in the Climate Change Act 2008 but evidence especially involving the wild behavior of the Jet Stream over the last 4 years which we warned of shows the scientific assumptions behind the Climate-Change Act are incorrect. Obviously therefore there will have to be more discussion as with any evidence on any matters of science, health or economics. Jeremy is for democratic discussion so he should be backed by all who care about getting our future right; whereas the Tory Lites he is standing against are stuck in the self-deluding evidence-free Westminster bubble - largely divorced from the realities of most of the general public."
"To summarize for all media:- Media rages in The Sun, Express and Telegraph and others directed against Jeremy and somehow involving me (or others) in irrelevant issues show they are desperate and have nothing to say in terms of the real issues. Anyone who comes across this baseless nonsense should bear in mind:-
1. The Sun article was seriously inaccurate and not an interview but their own already formed false views which I rebutted when they phoned me but they ignored that. It and articles which quote it should be treated with disdain.
2. What I think about anything from matters of science to taste in food are a diversion from real issues.
3. What I and many know about Climate science or indeed ANY scientific or evidence-based policy issue as opposed to the evidence-free opinion poll spin and Party whipping politics of Westminster are nothing to do with Jeremy. Neither we who did not set out to comment nor any who pop up such as Tony Blair seeking to comment are candidates in this election.
Jeremy is the candidate and he stands for democratic proper debate on all issues including some we care about - that is why I urge people who care to back him"
July 12th - http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews15No20.pdf
Go to latest Comment link
=> Piers trounces CO2 warmist claims on "Sandy type" storms.
=> Piers Corbyn on BBC Radio Jeremy Vine Show Mon 6 July
=> July 1 "Record Heat" claims Dishonest spin
=> Bob Weber's USA JULY WeatherAction 'stunning success' Review
=> Piers Corbyn's comments on MetOffice & his challenge to the Pope (28Jun)